Yuma Waste Water Treatment Plant

The Wastewater Treatment Section operates three treatment facilities to reclaim the wastewater produced by Yuma's residents, businesses and industries. In operation since early 1970, the Figueroa Avenue facility is the oldest and the largest of these treatment plants.

Operating under very strict Federal and State permits, this facility turns over 80% of Yuma's wastewater into high quality treated effluent which is discharged into the Colorado River. The smallest facility, Jackrabbit Mesa, and the newest facility, Desert Dunes, treat the remaining 20% of Yuma's wastewater.

Click images to view larger

WWTP Installation Arizona
Yuma Industrial Plumbing Mechanical
Yuma Waste Water Treatment Plan